2018 / 2019 Admission Forms For Valley View University
UNDERGRADUATE MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- SSSCE/WASSCE holders: Credit passes (A-D/A1-C6) in six subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science/Social Studies, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- GBCE holders: Credit passes (A-D) in six subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science/Social Studies, plus three (3) relevant subjects.
- HND and Diploma holders from Polytechnics and Universities are eligible to apply for consideration on individual basis.
- Diploma in Basic Education/3-year Teacher’s Cert ‘A’ holders are eligible to apply for degree programmes in Education.
- GCE Advanced Level: Passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-Science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students).
- Baccalaureate (from French-speaking countries), and other Foreign High School Diploma equivalent to WASSCE. Such certificates should be evaluated by the National Accreditation Board.
- Registered General Nursing/State Registered Nursing Certificate/Diploma holders.
- Mature Students: Applicants must be 25 years and above, and should pass the University’s Mature Entrance Examination comprising English Language, Mathematics, and General Paper. Mature Exams are held in July and December each year.