Catholic University College of Ghana
Education, arguably, is the key to human growth and development of a society or nation. Qualitative, innovative, practical and holistic education is the hallmark of the complete Catholic education world over. Catholic University College of Ghana, Fiapre is just one of such acclaimed Catholic Institutions.
Mission of the catholic university college of Ghana: To promote academic excellence, moral or ethical values, as well as the integral personal development of its students and their commitment to service.
Vision of catholic university college of Ghana: To create a Unique University that can make a distinctive contribution to national development as an institution of academic and technical excellence, whose products are endowed with real practical ability, a moral vision of life and a profound religious motivation for service in all spheres of life.
Goal of catholic university college of Ghana: The goal of the Catholic University among other things is to establish a home of academic and technical excellence, provide holistic education and training; discipline and moral excellence; and instill commitment to service.
OBJECTIVE (s) OF CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF GHANA
In fulfillment of its goal, CUCG is determined to:
- Inculcate high moral standards and impart gospel values to the students in their integral formation in the course of their University education;
- Support the development of efforts of the country through emphasis on science and technology (and in particular, Information Technology) and ensure that the University remain relevant and forward looking;
- Promote cultural values and ideals through relevant courses and research and in this way contribute to social solidarity, cohesion and advance enculturation;
- Help the individual to realize his/her potential;
- Produce a new type of students:
- Capable of adapting to the changing work environment;
- With skills, technical literacy and competence in computers, numeracy, etc.;
- Very knowledgeable of the current trends in local and international affairs; and
- Capable of making a positive contribution to his/her society.
List Of Other Private Universities In Ghana
Valley View University, Oyibi, Dodowa
Catholic University College of Ghana, Fiapre, Sunyani
Christian Service University College, Kumasi
Islamic University College, Ghana, East Legon
Methodist University College Ghana, Dansoman, Accra
Pentecost University College, Sowutuom, Accra
Presbyterian University College, Abetifi-Kwahu
African University College of Communications, Accra
Wisconsin International University College, Accra
Regent University College of Science and Technology, Accra
All Nations University, Koforidua
Accra Institute Of Technology (AIT)
Ashesi University College, Labone, Accra
Baptist University College, Abuakwa, Kumasi
Central University College, Mataheko, Accra
EP University, Ho
Garden City University College, Kumasi
Pan African Christian University College
Ghana Christian University College
BlueCrest College (formerly NIIT Ghana College)
Anglican University College of Technology, Accra
Data Link University College, Tema
Ghana Telecom University College, Tesano, Accra
Knutsford (University)College, East Legon, Accra.
Premier Institute of Law Enforcement Management and Administration
University College of Management Studies, Accra
Public universities in Ghana.
University of Ghana, legon
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Kumasi
University of Cape Coast , Cape Coast
University of Education , Winneba
University for Development Studies, Tamale
University of Mines and Technology, Tarkwa
university of health and allied science, Ho
university of energy and natural resouce, sunyani
university of professional studies, Accra
Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA)
Ghana Institute of Languages (GIL)