Fees for Ghana Institute of Journalism

Fees for Ghana Institute of Journalism are as follows;

APPROVED FEES FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC YEAR
B. A. IN COMMUNICAITON STUDIES

LEVEL 100 (FRESH STUDENTS)
2,200.00
-
LEVEL 200 (FRESH STUDENTS)
2,200.00
-
LEVEL 200 (CONTINUING STUDENTS)
2,000.00
-
LEVEL 300
1,800.00
1,800.00
LEVEL 400
1,200.00
1,800.00

LEVEL 300 (TOP-UP) FRESH STUDENTS -  GH¢2,400.00

LEVEL 400 (TOP- UP)   -  GH¢2,300.00

DILPOMA IN COMMUNICATION STUDIES
YEAR

FIRST YEAR -  GH¢2,000.00

SECOND YEAR - GH¢1,800.00

POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES (MA)
Gh¢ 8,000.00

FOREIGN STUDENTS (FRESH STUDENTS)
DEGREE - US$ 4,200.00
DIPLOMA - US$ 3,200.00

CONTINUING STUDENTS
US$ 4,000.00
US$ 3,000.00

1. UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ARE TO PAY THEIR FEES INTO THE INSTITUTE’S BANK ACOUNT NUMBER 1070031304406 AT ANY FIDELITY BANK.
2. POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS ARE TO PAY THEIR FEES INTO THE INSTITUTE’S BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER 6010160472 AT ANY ZENITH BANK.
3. FRESH STUDENTS (Level 100, Diploma One and Top-Up 300) ARE TO PAY 80% OF THEIR TOTAL FEES FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER AND THE REMAINING 20% BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER.
4. CONTINUING STUDENTS ARE TO PAY 60% OF THEIR TOTAL FEES BEFORE REGISTRATION FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER AND THE REMAINING 40% BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER.
5. NOTE THAT AN SRC FEE OF GHC50.00 AND ANOTHER GHC40.00 FOR SRC SOUVENIRS ARE TO BE PAID BY ALL STUDENTS SEPARATELY INTO THE SRC ACCOUNT NUMBER 1070031863612 AT ANY FIDELITY BANK
6. ALL PAY-IN-SLIPS ARE TO BE PRESENTED TO THE ACCOUNTS OFFICE TO BE ISSUED WITH GIJ OFFICIAL RECEIPTS BEFORE REGISTRATION.

 

PERRY P.K. OFOSU
REGISTRAR

check admission requirement here

Preview
Preview

Courses offered At Baptist University College There are several Courses offered at Baptist University College Bachelor of Theology Diploma in Theology and Diploma in Church Music School of Business Administration Bachelor of Education in English Diploma in Education – English Bachelor of Religious Education Diploma in Education – French Bachelor of Education – French Other Universities And Polytec...

Preview

Ho Technical University Admission Requirements....

Preview

KNUST Login...

Preview

Courses offered at Mampong Technical College of Education...