Health Assistant (Clinical)
For SSSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Twenty-Seven (27) or better comprising (A-D) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
For WASSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Forty-Two (42) or better comprising (A-C6) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS and INTEGRATED SCIENCE and in three (3) Elective subjects (A-E8) in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
- NB: A COMBINATION of SSSCE and WASSCE results are not acceptable.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 years and 35 years at the time of submitting application.
- The applicants must have no criminal record.
- Interview and Decision Made.
- Must be of good health.
- Must pass selection interview.