Registered General Nursing (Diploma)
Registered General Nursing & Midwifery (Diploma)
For SSSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Twenty-four (24) or better comprising (A-D) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
For WASSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Thirty-Six (36) or better comprising (A1-C6) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.
ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS and INTEGRATED SCIENCE and in three (3) Elective subjects (A1-E8) in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
- NB: A COMBINATION of SSSCE and WASSCE results are not acceptable.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 years and 35 years at the time of submitting application.
- The applicants must have no criminal record.
- Interview and Decision Made.
- Must be of good health.
- Must pass selection interview.
|Generals Arts Option||
|Home Economics Option||
Aggregate score must be 24 in SSSCE and 36 in WASSCE or better in both cases
Note:Business and Visual Arts subjects would not be considered.