St Patricks Midwifery Training School
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR POST BASIC PROGAMMES IN St PATRICKS MIDWIFERY TRAINING SCHOOL.
• 3 years post rotation for Peri Operative / Critical Care Nursing, Ophthalmic, Ear Nose and Throat
• 3 year post rotation for Medical Assistants
• Public Health Nursing (PHN) candidates should have at least one year practice experience in midwifery
• Age should not be more than 50years, subject to medical fitness
Foreign students may be admitted on the basis of qualification from their home country for which the West African Examination Council shall determine equivalences. Evidence of proficiency in English speaking countries. Foreign students will not enjoy government of Ghana scholarship. Foreign students may contact the Ministry of Health for fees for the various programmes.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms: Application forms can be collected from the following Health Training Institutions: Kokofu, Twifo Prafo, Atibie, Damango, Yendi, kpembi, Nalerigu, Asankragua, Dunkwa-on-offin, Tepa, Navrongo, Tamale, Jirapa, Wa, Ho, Keta Essiama, Sefwi Wiawso, Asanta or downloaded from: www.mohhrhdgh.org.
NB: Any person qualified and interested in above programmes can download the forms from: www.mohhrhdgh.org. Remember, forms are not for sale.
SUBMISSIONS OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
1. Collected one big and two quarto size EMS envelopes from any Health Training Institution
a. Use the big envelope for postage to the School of choice
b. Self address the two quarto size envelopes to enable the college of choice communication to you.
2. The completed application form must be accompanied with the following:
a. Photocopies of results slips /Certificate
b. The two self addressed quarto size envelopes
Forms must be returned to the school of choice either in person or by EMS postage.