UG Call For Abstracts. Theme: Genetics, Hypertension, Diabetes and Herbal Remedies in Kidney Diseases
College of Health Sciences
In partnership with H3 Africa and UG @ 70 presents
3RD BIENNIAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
Theme: Genetics, Hypertension, Diabetes and Herbal Remedies in Kidney Diseases
Date : September 13 - 31, 2018
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- Contributions are invited for oral and poster presentation. Abstracts should be submitted according to the following guidelines and structured as follows:
- Authors (include address and affiliations and underline presenting author)
- Aim[s] or objectives
- Discussion and conclusion
- Must not exceed 250 words and in Times New Roman or Calibri with a font size of 12.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts is Friday July 13, 2018
- All abstracts should be submitted electronically to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- Awards: Awards would be given to the following categories:
- The best young scientist
- The best postgraduate and research assistant for oral presentation.
- The best postgraduate and research assistant for poster presentation.
- This Conference is accredited by the Ghana Medical and Dental Council and The Allied Health Professional Council For CPD Credits
Pre-Registration for Non College of Health Sciences members is by payment of GH¢ 600.00 to the College of Health Sciences Accounts Office, Korle-Bu.
Professor Andrew Anthony Adjei for further information|: 0543065223, 0244378458, 0243643507, 0249534022
Deadline for Pre-Registration is Friday August 10, 2018