University of Education Winneba UEW distance learning admissions 2016
These programmes can be pursued through the Distance Education Module. They are: B.Sc. Automotive Technology, Mechanical Technology, Wood Technology, Construction Technology, Electricals or Electronics Technology, Fashion and Textile Design Technology as well as Catering and Hospitality Technology Education.
- Four (4) G.C.E. O’ Level Credits or Three (3) SHSCE Credits in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science.
- One of the following qualifications:
- Automotive Technolgy - Motor Vehicle Technician III (MVT III)
- Mechanical Technology- Mechanical Engineering Technician III (MET III)
- Wood Technology- Advance Furniture Design and Construction/Advance Carpentry and Joinery
- Construction Technology - Construction Technician Certificate II or III
- Electricals/Electronics Technology - Electrical Technician Engineering III
- Fashion and Textile Design Technology - Advanced Fashion Certificate
- Catering and Hospitality Technology - Advanced Cookery Certificate (812/2)
Must pass UEW Entrance Examination
How to apply-Regular,Distance,Sandwich & Post Graduate
Purchase UEW online application voucher from any of these Banks: - Capital Bank, Ecobank Ghana Limited, HFC Bank, Agric. Development Bank (ADB), GCB Bank, Unibank, Fidelity Bank, Merchant Bank.
Click on the apply online button or search for your programme of choice and click on apply online.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
Make sure you buy the correct voucher;
DIRECT (diploma & Undergraduate) (Only WASSCE / SSS Applicants) - GH¢ 150.00
Diploma in Education - GH¢ 150.00
MATURE (Applicants 25 years and over) - GH¢ 250.00
POST DIPLOMA Applicants who have a recognised Diploma / Higher National Diploma as specified in the brochure) - GH¢ 250.00
POST GRADUATE (Applicants who have a First Degree e.g. Bachelor or Second Degree e.g. Masters) - GH¢ 200.00
INTERNATIONAL (Applicants who are not Ghanaians) - GH¢ US$100.00 or Ghana Cedi equivant
NOTE: Your voucher number and PIN will be required for checking the status of your application. Please keep it safe.
2. Your picture should be of a passport size in .jpg format with a size not exceeding 128kilobytes. The system will reject the picture if it does not conform to the specifications above.
3. To complete the application, make sure you scan the following documents and attach WHERE APPLICABLE :
(a) WAEC Result Slip
(b) Transcript of Academic Records
(c) Academic Certificate
(d) Birth Certificate
(e) National Identification Card
(f) SSNIT Card
4. And any other relevant documents in support of your application. The documents should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format.
5. Login with the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN you recieived from the bank.
Don’t forget to SUBMIT your application and PRINT a copy for yourself after completing the online form.
Closing date for sale of forms
Sandwich Matured Applicants - February 29, 2016
Sandwich Direct Applicants - March 18, 2016
Regular Matured Applicants - February 29, 2016
Regular Direct Applicants - May 30, 2016
IEDE Distance Education mature applicants - 31st May, 2016
**Direct and Postgraduate applicants for Distance Education- 30th June, 2016.